Disability help/questions

So im a quadriplegic and only left&right click. To type I use the on screen keyboard and to toggle auras since its a press one and done, aswell as having to click flasks(which it REALLY difficult to do and still live). I know macros which do multiple key presses are against the TOS(example; hitting spacebar and it activates all flasks). Clicking flasks is honestly doable, just difficult and no the reason I made this.
The impossible part comes with actively using skills, which limits how i can play due to;
1.Using a damage skill left click(very limited because i still need to use leftclick to move) Which then requires the skill on right click to use any travel skills
2.Cant use any other utility debuffs/curses/non auras/vaal skills.

So my only way to circumvent this is by using a script to be able to use rightclick to be able to use multiple key presses so I made this to kind of ask if it would be able allowed for me to do so?If not it kind of kills ANY variety in skills/play styles I can play/enjoy.

Ty in advance cus I do enjoy the game, its just limited due to how skill targeting REQUIRES you to be targeting the spot you want the skill to be focused at.
Last bumped on May 27, 2023, 1:42:52 AM
"
xCannon wrote:
So im a quadriplegic and only left&right click. To type I use the on screen keyboard and to toggle auras since its a press one and done, aswell as having to click flasks(which it REALLY difficult to do and still live). I know macros which do multiple key presses are against the TOS(example; hitting spacebar and it activates all flasks). Clicking flasks is honestly doable, just difficult and no the reason I made this.
The impossible part comes with actively using skills, which limits how i can play due to;
1.Using a damage skill left click(very limited because i still need to use leftclick to move) Which then requires the skill on right click to use any travel skills
2.Cant use any other utility debuffs/curses/non auras/vaal skills.

So my only way to circumvent this is by using a script to be able to use rightclick to be able to use multiple key presses so I made this to kind of ask if it would be able allowed for me to do so?If not it kind of kills ANY variety in skills/play styles I can play/enjoy.

Ty in advance cus I do enjoy the game, its just limited due to how skill targeting REQUIRES you to be targeting the spot you want the skill to be focused at.

you will need to e-mail GGG support directly for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info