getting spammed for an item i already sold.

hi. i keep getting trade notifications for items that I already sold hours ago. I'm not sure what's going on but can someone help me fix this?
Last bumped on May 24, 2023, 3:40:44 PM
Is this your first trade league ? This can happen because the trading site is not updating the information that you have already sold the item making it so others think you still have the item up for sale which leads to you getting spammed
Last edited by xelcex on May 24, 2023, 11:05:51 AM
yes this is my first league overall actually. I've been playing for about a month and this is the first time this happened to me. any idea for a fix?
Maybe it is because the item you sold that you are getting spam msg for was of a high value that a lot wanted, nothing you can do about it other then going full mute.

/dnd

Toggles Do Not Disturb mode for chat. When on, no messages including whispers will be received. A custom autoreply message will be used if a <message> is added.

but make sure you turn it off when you want to receive whispers again
think theres a bug going on atm since few hours, this keeps happening to me until i force unlist the item on tradesite, and even more than usual people dont reply if i ask them to buy something + im able to see items still listed after i bought them

same problem: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3394798
Last edited by stefn444 on May 24, 2023, 11:21:26 AM
"
xelcex wrote:
Maybe it is because the item you sold that you are getting spam msg for was of a high value that a lot wanted, nothing you can do about it other then going full mute.

/dnd

Toggles Do Not Disturb mode for chat. When on, no messages including whispers will be received. A custom autoreply message will be used if a <message> is added.

but make sure you turn it off when you want to receive whispers again

I have other things I want to sell so I didn't want to go to dnd mode. but yeah I guess I have no choice but to dnd until this is fixed. tyvm
"
kuyatj wrote:
but yeah I guess I have no choice but to dnd until this is fixed. tyvm

just force unlist them?
"
stefn444 wrote:
"
kuyatj wrote:
but yeah I guess I have no choice but to dnd until this is fixed. tyvm

just force unlist them?

I'm a total newbie. how do I do that?

edit: nvm I found it. thank you!
Last edited by kuyatj on May 24, 2023, 11:31:38 AM
Search for ur own item/acc on tradesite, most bottom right corner button should say "force unlist"

Also helps if ur in a long map u cant leave eg simulacrum and want to unlist something setup by accident before entering
I am having this issue too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info