"all damage from lightning arrow and ice shot can ignite" crucible node broken

This node does not work at all with either lightning arrow or ice shot, things I have tested:

100% crit with no fire damage = no ignites
100% ignite chance through support gems, tree, and flask mod, but still no fire damage = no ignites

Putting on some % phys as extra fire does allow ignites through either crits or % chance, but i purposely tested with 3% phys as fire as the ignites are very small (for reference, my build does a few million dps can kill most non ubers in seconds, and the ignites aren't even enough to kill white mobs)
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2023, 8:41:21 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can confirm this is the exact behavior I'm seeing as well. Build has a few million dps and the ignites are only working off of my very minimal fire damage. Crit is at 90% without flasks, and 100% with flasks. Also have 20% chance to ignite, and that seems to only work with the fire damage portion as well.
IGN: Bowqties

Tornado Shot is broken
This fix isn't present in the latest patch notes. Totally understandable, but would be interested in knowing if this is a confirmed issue on GGG's end.
IGN: Bowqties

Tornado Shot is broken
Experienced the same behavior, almost 100% crit and no ignite proc, with some fire damage I get ignites but these deal minor damage (probably because they are based of on the fire damage only).
Same here, i even tried it with blackflame ring.

I've read about a fix but still doesn't seems to work.
"
Vashwix wrote:
Same here, i even tried it with blackflame ring.

I've read about a fix but still doesn't seems to work.

Void Manipulation Support - Supported Skills deal no Elemental Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info