Can't loot anything with a controller

Hi!

Bug report reference number: 2'280'818'989

I'm currently testing out using a controller while playing PoE on PC, and so far I haven't been able to pick up any items. If I switch to mouse and keyboard it works fine, but with any controller it bugs out (tested both PS4 and Xbox One controller).

When I'm inside the red square on the image below, the X appears on the items and the character turns to face the highlighted item when I press the button - but he doesn't move or do anything else to try to pick up the items.

If I click X when I am on top of the items my character attacks.

So far I've tested:
- Restarting the game
- Toggling loot visibility off and on with R2 + D-pad down
- Typing /OOS in chat
- Wiggling either of my controller sticks on top of the item.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Edit: It seems like every interactable is offset in a similar way, not just loot. I didn't notice until now because things like barrels and impaled corpses have a wider interaction zone, overlapping with their model placement (i.e. I am just barely able to interact with them as expected).

Last edited by VuzzarTheSecond on Apr 10, 2023, 1:12:53 PM
Last bumped on May 4, 2023, 9:57:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Controller support for this game should be in big quotes. If you're in Fullscreen beyond a certain res you won't able to loot anything. Had to switch to Windowed and 1920x1080 in order to get my char to pick up anything. This game has been out how long? What a joke, D4 can't come soon enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info