POE self-removes from my PC.

Hello guys,

I am writing here because I am tired of the problem that is torturing me this week.

For unknown reason, the game disappears from my computer. I mean - it is installed, all the files are where they should be, but I cannot find launcher icon or literally I am not able to run the game anyhow.

Seems like the icon is removed somehow and I can't find it after searching it in disk, windows search, etc.

I was playing normally yesterday. Today I am turning on my computer and the launcher is gone... I need te re-install the game and then te icon is visible again and I can run the gamy normally.

Anyone can help me with this?
Last bumped on May 23, 2023, 3:01:58 PM
"
lkj94 wrote:
Hello guys,

I am writing here because I am tired of the problem that is torturing me this week.

For unknown reason, the game disappears from my computer. I mean - it is installed, all the files are where they should be, but I cannot find launcher icon or literally I am not able to run the game anyhow.

Seems like the icon is removed somehow and I can't find it after searching it in disk, windows search, etc.

I was playing normally yesterday. Today I am turning on my computer and the launcher is gone... I need te re-install the game and then te icon is visible again and I can run the gamy normally.

Anyone can help me with this?

Is the files still here still here -->
C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile

If yes, then just make you own shortcut to the file called -->
PathOfExile.exe

So whatever remove icons from your PC, then this is a local issue. Maybe onedrive if you have that active and configured wrongly.
I Have the same problem.
"
Presencio wrote:
I Have the same problem.

still a local issue that has nothing to do with GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info