Failed to select PS buffer

Everytime I enter the treasure room following the Normal Lab Izaro fight, the game crashes to desktop, this is before I interact with anything so it's not due to the Treasure Chests. This has happened twice now after the lab but no where else anywhere in the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as right now I can't ascend.
Last edited by erumi321 on Apr 9, 2023, 8:54:04 AM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2023, 3:42:32 AM
bumping this since I've had several crashes like this in treasure room in lab. had to run every lab twice, where its worked the second time, apart from merc lab on my third character where now I keep getting this crash.

Please look into this
updated graphics driver and verified local game files, seemed to work, I'll update next time i run lab if it crashes again.
"
TunkyWunky wrote:
updated graphics driver and verified local game files, seemed to work, I'll update next time i run lab if it crashes again.

Thanks a lot this worked for both Normal and Cruel labs
just ran merc lab on a fourth character and had the same crash again when entering reward room, this is after the graphics and local game files stuff above
bump still an issue any fix ?
literally first clip in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lVR0kARxyM&ab_channel=Ben
This just happened to me today as well after killing Izaro in Uber lab. A few steps into the reward room and the dreaded error.

Sigh.
Same Issue here, anybody been able to fix this?
Same issue here....

I updated all my drivers, but is the same crash in the treasure room...

Anybody an idea??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info