Off

Hello!
ok, the live continues...
Last edited by SWGreed on Apr 4, 2023, 5:57:29 AM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2023, 5:56:49 AM
  • Has your Discord account ever been compromised?
    • I'm only asking, as - technically - they're discussing your account's behaviour; not yours.
  • Do you know whether your IP address is static or dynamic?
    • If the former, do you use a VPN?
  • How much do you use Discord?
    • I'm wondering whether just rerolling on a fresh Discord account would be viable.
    • I think Discord's bans are IP-based by default; hence the previous questions.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
  • Has your Discord account ever been compromised?
    • I'm only asking, as - technically - they're discussing your account's behaviour; not yours.
  • Do you know whether your IP address is static or dynamic?
    • If the former, do you use a VPN?
  • How much do you use Discord?
    • I'm wondering whether just rerolling on a fresh Discord account would be viable.
    • I think Discord's bans are IP-based by default; hence the previous questions.

I don't use VPN, however, I use all security factors on the account, bans on discord are by ID and not IP I think.
I'm on many other servers and not one has reported suspicious conduct.
I used it frequently a year ago and I use it very little now, since there is no one for me to call :P
No one here can help you get unbanned from TFT btw. They can be pretty ban-happy over there, and they don't need much of any reason to ban whomever they please. Their admins are the only ones who can help you. But they probably won't.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info