I need help creating Lightning Javazon build

So I completed nightmare and am in Act 1 HELL

I been leeching and loafing around pubs doing cow to the point where I am now level 60.

https://maxroll.gg/d2/guides/lightning-fury-amazon-guide

I am following this guide.

But not for anything can I get the Titan's Revenge to drop.

I got a semi decent 58 - 83 dmg yellow spear that can probably be used

But WHY can't I get Titan's Revenge?

And I have no idea how to use trade, there is no trade like what you find in POE Trade website.

Also how do I create armor sockets? can I create them on blues and yellows?
And why the hell can't I just right click and remove gems like I can in POE?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2023, 12:56:05 PM
I think you're in the wrong forums for this, even though it seems more like Blizzard forums these days.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Titan's is just a semi rare drop. I cant remember its ilvl but just keep farming good bosses/areas that are high enough ilvl for it to drop and pray.

Trade is pretty bad in d2. There is a certain website that makes it easier to trade but most people will want to trade in that sites forum gold. However you can make topics where you can do item for item trades and hope for the best. The other option is to join random trade games or create your own where the title of the game is the trade you want (IE my um rune ur titans). Full disclosure I dont know what a titans cost so thats just an example.

Armor sockets can be created two ways. You can use a horadric cube recipe or the larzuk socket quest from act 5. The larzuk quest will give a white item its max sockets everytime if the ilvl is high enough, unique or rare items 1 socket and blue items have a 50/50 for 1 or 2 sockets.

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

For the cube recipe the sockets are random and can only be done on white items on a non superior base (unless D2R changed that).

And you cant take gems out of sockets because its two different games with different systems. Hel rune + tp scroll + item in the cube will remove runes/gems from sockets but destroys them in the process.

And in case you are lazy here is the socket recipe from the link I posted:

1 Ral Rune + 1 Amn Rune + 1 Perfect Amethyst + Normal Weapon = Socketed Weapon of same type
The number of sockets created will vary. The item must be normal and unsocketed. Low-quality items and superior items do not work. The item gets 1-6 sockets, randomly. However, the number of sockets is then restricted by the maximum number of sockets that base item with that ilvl can have. For example, if you have an item that can only have 2 sockets, there's a 5/6 chance of getting 2 sockets and a 1/6 chance of getting 1 socket.

1 Ral Rune + 1 Thul Rune + 1 Perfect Sapphire + Normal Helm = Socketed Helm of same type
The number of sockets created will vary. The item must be normal and unsocketed. Low-quality items and superior items do not work. The item gets 1-3 sockets, randomly. However, the number of sockets is then restricted by the maximum number of sockets that base item with that ilvl can have. For example, if you have an item that can only have 2 sockets, there's a 2/3 chance of getting 2 sockets and a 1/3 chance of getting 1 socket.

1 Tal Rune + 1 Amn Rune + 1 Perfect Ruby + Normal Shield = Socketed Shield of same type
The number of sockets created will vary. The item must be normal and unsocketed. Low-quality items and superior items do not work. The item gets 1-4 sockets, randomly. However, the number of sockets is then restricted by the maximum number of sockets that base item with that ilvl can have. For example, if you have an item that can only have 2 sockets, there's a 3/4 chance of getting 2 sockets and a 1/4 chance of getting 1 socke
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Mar 18, 2023, 8:51:50 PM
^ wow THANKS

This is perfect.

Not gonna lie D2R feels way more clunkier and it's way harder than POE.

POE seems to have more stuff to learn, but leveling in POE to end game is a breeze. Not so in D2, HELL Mode is crazy hard

The end result to me feels like POE is just a whole lot more fun
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Mar 19, 2023, 3:16:19 AM
D2 without crazy gear is very difficult in hell mode and it feels clunky because its still a game grounded in the early 2000s.

And I did forget the armor socket recipe which is Tal + Thul + Ptopaz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info