Diablo is dead...It could never be ressurected!

The one game that i loved. Goodbye....
If you can't control it, STOP.
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2023, 8:11:58 AM
Hey mate. I noticed you play this game since 2013 but you don't have a single level 100 character. How does that happen?
"
emulatin wrote:
Hey mate. I noticed you play this game since 2013 but you don't have a single level 100 character. How does that happen?

He probably doesn't play to reach 100...

Reaching 100 is pointless anyway...the difference between -8 and +8 only sits in high end min max.

Also any build that resolves around being viable at level 100 is a bad build...

Prior to few leagues ago I didn't have a level 100 char since it wasn't needed, now since I min max some aspects of the wardloop build I pushed all chars to 100.

Also getting to 100 it's like what, 1-2 hours of farm and like 1-2 hours of 5 ways ? Beats the freaking aspect of being 100 anyway if you sit around getting xp.

Reaching 100 means nothing lately.

I am more concerned why diablo is dead.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Mar 15, 2023, 5:34:10 AM
Chris, calm down, no need to make a new post every 24 hours about the price of the Diablo 4, hehe.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Mar 15, 2023, 5:37:18 AM
"
dagul23 wrote:
The one game that i loved. Goodbye....

That happened a long while ago for me. I guess this is around the 10th anniversary of D3?
Apparently if you mention Diablo 3 times while standing in front of a mirror a certain person will appear behind you and say "Well akshually everything you said is wrong"
Last edited by RandallPOE on Mar 15, 2023, 7:29:36 AM
Loving only one game is some kind of commitment. I cannot imagine a world where I'd love only one game. Ever.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info