DIablo IV Opena beta announced, GGG need to step up for POE 2 - Your custom char in D IV cinematic !

Amazing Blizz finally stepped up their game and this will further motivate GGG to push for the better. I will finally able to enjoy Diablo game again and POE 2 when it comes out, hopefully with slower more strategic gameplay.

Happy days !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Feb 20, 2023, 6:18:45 AM
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2023, 8:13:37 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
Amazing Blizz finally stepped up their game and this will further motivate GGG to push for the better. I will finally able to enjoy Diablo game again and POE 2 when it comes out, hopefully with slower more strategic gameplay.

Happy days !

nahh and if you think so you will be REALY disappointed.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

Happy days !

nahh and if you think so you will be REALY disappointed.

I mean, neither game has depth, I am just hoping for less RNG when crafting and item drops happen.
Guy riding horse through various landscapes feels like a harbinger of the open world garbage to come.

(Joking...partially)
Not a concern at all
D4 and POE have diverted in play styles so much that they really are not in competition with each other anymore. It would be like comparing Overwatch with PUBG.

FYI, D4 is a lot like playing a Diablo version of GuildWars2.

There are going to be aspects of both games that people like more or dislike more. But, saying you would 'only' play one or the other is just limiting yourself.
Well debate doesnt matter much anymore, the beta is coming in a few short weeks and we will finally get our hands on it and see for ourselves.

I think it's also important to note, just like PoE, D4 will almost certainly improve over time with live service and seasons. PoE 4.0 wont even get to us until 2024 so it gives D4 plenty of time to hash out any inevitable launch issues. It wont be perfect in June, and anyone that says just doesnt understand a game like this.

*I believe they even said set items wont launch in June for example

That said, people can play both, and some will. Sure percentage wise and total players wont be comparable, and D4 will swamp PoE exponentially. For the casual average player it's likely D4 will be the preferable option, and the more hardcore, elite, more sadistic players can remain in PoE doing whatever meta FotM GGG dishes out, in the same bloated fashion.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Diablo 4 and PoE 2 are way different games.

D4 will be popular for group play, millions and millions will play at launch simply because of the Diablo name. It looks more like Lost Ark combined with Diablo 3 .

It will not be a deep complex game like Path of Exile is, PoE 2 will never have the numbers D4 has because it is Diablo. PoE 2 I think will last way longer.

D4 already lost me being a retail price game with microtransactions, I do not support any game that does this.
"
Farystar wrote:

Happy days !

I personally hope that D4 is somewhat better than D3 again, but just looking at their last WoW trash expansion gives me the vibes that D4 is going to be the same as D3. Just somewhat with a different lore and graphic, but overall just a fast progress rush that starts to get boring after a week.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Its gonna be just as bland as D3.
Ill play it a bit cus its diablo but it wont steal me from poe for that long
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Will check it out for two days and i have no high expectations to be honest.

The beta that starts shortly after the early access invites ,and is free and i assume, will be long enough (2d days) to form a good opinion.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 20, 2023, 6:51:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info