Leveling Gems hidden by UI

I just put 9 new gems in my offhand for leveling (probably irrelevant that they're in the offhand) and started my T16 juiced map. Niko was in the map, and near the beginning was one of his nodes. The gems I was leveling were all the same and were early campaign gems so they were leveling SUPER fast. I was killing lots of mobs from a harbinger, which means the flow of mobs was steady and the gems were only about level 4 at this point, and I was just clicked each gem as it was showing up in the top right of the screen under my map info (which I have minimized).

In the process of enemies dying and gems leveling and clicking the gems at a rapid pace, I also clicked on a Sulphite node from Niko. When that node got clicked, it caused my sulphite display to appear in the top right most part of the screen which is above the gems being leveled. When that happens, it shifts down the UI of the gems being leveled a little bit, but no problem, I just click a little lower on the screen to level them. A minute later I noticed that 3 of my gems were not leveling anymore. Only 6 were. I opened up my inventory and sure enough 3 of my gems were only level 4-6 or so, still waiting to be leveled up from earlier in the map, when my 6 other gems are at level 10 from spamming the level up as soon as they were ready. When I open my inventory to level the gems through that UI instead, I can level them up normally and things returned to normal.

I believe what is happening is when Niko's sulphite display shows up letting me know how much I have after clicking the node in the map, it pushes the display of the gems down to make room to display that info. However in that process, 3 of the gems get hidden by the display in some strange overlapping way. When Niko's sulphite info goes away shortly after clicking it, the gems stay hidden. It's possible that this only happens during the moment that gems reach a new level and clicking the node simultaneously, but I haven't tested this more to try and recreate it, but I imagine it wouldn't be hard to recreate if you follow my example I explained.

It's possible leaving my map might've fixed this gem display issue, but again I haven't tested it further.

Thanks for your time. And hopefully you can get it figured out.
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2023, 4:33:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info