Any Roguelike/Roguelite recommendations to play before 3.20?

I want to get some practice with the roguelike mechanic coming in Sanctum league, what are the games that you think are the closest to what we've seen in the announcement?
May Innocence guide you, citizen of Oriath...
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2022, 1:07:59 PM
I think Hades is what the league is the most modeled after.
Yep, I'd say go with Hades. It's quite different, but it's the closest to what's coming that I can think of. As an added bonus, it also happens to be exceptionally well-made. Don't forget to pet Cerberus!
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
As has been mentioned, Hades is one of the best of the genre. It also features a pretty good story, something which is notoriously difficult to achieve with roguelites, and just brilliant characters.

Another personal favourite of mine would be Enter the Gungeon, aka Gun Puns: The Game. If you're not into puns, don't even bother with that one.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
And even further down the 'bullet' path is my current little addiction, Spellbook Demonslayers, which is explicitly the collision of Vampire Survivors and Path of Exile. Amazing how well PoE's mechanics such as shrines and Headhunter fit into an auto-cast twin stick shooter (or one stick, if you'd rather turn auto-aim on and just enjoy the running around).
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
as every else said
hades
but be careful
the game is fucking amazing and if you get it now you wont want to play league ^ ^
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info