Ps4 controller issues for PC

I just started using the official PS4 controller on the PC. Found a number of issues immkeyboards.

1) Pressing 'X' to talk to NPCs, pick up items, or use way points often doesn't work or requires 5+ presses of the button.
2) Pressing 'share' caused chat to open, but also caused me to use the first potion slot, which is also bound to L1.
3) When I press Options to go to the menu, I have to hold the button down the whole time when accessing it. That or I need to again press the button multiple times in quick secession to have it stayed open permanently.
4) When at the character selection screen, going to the menu option, I'm unable to press R2 to go to different options tabs because it immediately auto selects a character of mine for some reason
5) When selecting a point to travel in the waypoint, Pressing 'X' to travel there instead backs out of the menu. Effectively making you unable to travel to destinations.

I will update if I come across more. Other than that, I'm also unable to see where, if possible, I can view or change controller keybinds.
Last edited by Mickinator on Sep 9, 2022, 2:41:59 PM
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2023, 3:29:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Waypoints from the hideout have also been bugged for two days now, I keep running into instances where I cannot travel to any towns because my waypoint wont move from the very last page. Not sure how to fix it but being stuck in hideout until I relog sucks.
Hey, having exactly the same issues, did you ever figure out a fix for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info