This Toxic Rain Raider build almost Immortal for only 1 Exalted Orb | Path of Exile - Sentinel 3.18

Hello Exiles! This time I want to show you how good Toxic Rain Raider build and what this build can do with only One Exalted Orb budget! After all, it's a pretty comfortable league starter, so tanky and dangerous with a lot of damage over time. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBhA283QzqE
Last edited by Motoheedy on Aug 1, 2022, 2:41:10 PM
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2022, 10:09:37 PM
This build with items mentioned in the video does cost 240 exalts first days of league(aka league start), but still glad to see you enjoying it. You can even buy headhunter for 1 exalt this late in to league, it just does not translate well in to actual league start because of the price difference, headhunter is 650 exalts at start of the league instead of 1 exalt that it cost at the end and the 10chaos orbs it does cost in standard.

I might try it after using some low budget league starter first. Maybe even version of this with worse items could work.

Realistic league start gear is tabula rasa and vendor recipe magic bow with no links. (this is still high-end that only veterans can get so early by flipping fusing orbs on alt account on second screen)

I managed to get tabula rasa at league start only once and i've been playing from the closed beta test to now which is well over 9 years. Got it at around level 10 from ritual.

Most often I get it third day (or corrupted 6l alternative) Which is the point of game where most people are already min-maxing the tier 8 maven killing builds and run legions in to 100lvl.

Day 5 It is only newbies grinding the pure chayula runs from 99 to 100lvl. Because the price of these drops from 14 to around 4 ex at that point.

Day 7 80% of playerbase is finished with the 40/40 challenges and quits which makes some things impossible to get and other things get cheaper because of lower demand(especially unique 6links)

Where I see this build working as presented is end maybe mid league by sniping the items from newbies for 1 chromatic orb each(which is easy to do using the russian underground live search system)

So I'd say that you have very nice high budget end-league build there and I'll be happy to try it after i get ingame-rich.

For now i'm considering league starting with something like this, but with bigger focus on the summon phantasm support gem instead of carryoff golems.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info