MAKING A SCI FI INSIRED UNIQUE PATH OF EXILE LIKE GAME

ok all im playing standard mostly as my main place of concern i use softcore legues to pump loot in my standard play account over and over again heheheeh

I just want to support GGG staff with my game so I reinvest 25% of all revenue earned from my game into path of exile asap i will also pay out of pocket for items to be created also does anyone know if i can pay GGG 1 million to get a veiled vaal orb added to game that gives unique passive attack and summon and dot buffs as wells as auras and con sometimes spawn each one as 1 random skill times 3 of each unique boss skill found in game just at 20 different tier levels based on char lvl from 1-100 lol

also i plan on making the video game called Heavenly something i know what the title is i just need to keep it a secret for now im gonna leave this game i make and IP and all its assets to gggs grinding gear games company in new zealand so y'all get ownership of it and can use it for what ever you like once I croak and even before i hope we can do some collabs once my game is done and only if Chris Wilson approves of it im not using a gem system like him but im sure he will still approve of my systems and gameplay once its complete lol

:P lets all chat about it i hope to complete it by in 20 years or less it wont be on steam early acess tell its content complete and 100 pecent bug free as best as i can find with help then ill post it lol :P let's chat come about this Maxhero777 in game thats my account i been playing since jan of 2014 but i knew about the game before closed beta i went homeless cuz of family issues at the time but its ok

i been homeless 4 times yet i always got back on my feet cuz i aint no bum lol some just know how to get by right others just dont listen or manage money right no mater wat u teach or give them they just like staying broke. lol i dont lol i go broke but i pay my rent lol and food and anything esle from now :P God is good get the guap anyway i will do my best to make the world better in my scope of influence like i already am. one of my life goals everyone lol money is nice but its not everything and kayne saying having everything with money is true is a lie and he wrong for that, right i like his older stuff better anyway lol shout out to ggg staff please mods and ggg and all of the coumunity commment on my post ill be an awesome noob and respond.
I AM MAXHERO777!!!
Last edited by Maxhero777 on Sep 27, 2022, 11:38:58 PM
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2022, 8:39:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info