EXPERIMENTAL ​​​❎​❎​ ​Need Feedback ❎​❎​ ​Cobra Lash

Hello people,

I need your help!

I am currently working on a build for fun, which at least on paper looks very good.
The main task of the build will definitely be mapping.

If you're bored, and you might be up for something like this, you could take a look at it please.

Any help for more damage - and especially more survivability are VERY WELCOME.

Goals for this build:
- Relatively "cheap"
- Limit mainly to rares if possible
- very fast mapping and also "good" single target if needed

EDIT 0.41: 26.06.2022

https://pastebin.com/TEKnRiin

Last edited by Kaukus1 on Jun 27, 2022, 5:32:50 PM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2022, 6:01:17 PM
I am also an avid cobra-lash enthusiast.

I think it's better to go energy shield (it's easier to stack) than life.
If you try awakened void manipulation over deadly ailments in the cobra lash body, you can see a large improvement in dps.
I threw together a build because the build you posted has some BS elemental resistance mods on rings and some defensive gaps. No Chaos Res, no avoid elemental ailments (AEA)...which is mandatory since 3.17 to survive large packs. The goal was to make something affordable but there's a 1.2ex ammy...which isn't too bad imo. You also didn't include things like influence mods, which can take care of the AEA for a relatively low price, with gradual investment.

---
https://pastebin.com/4qSP4mi9

Read the NOTES
---

This is a bit more realistic, imo. It still has questionably specific combinations of mods, but they are possible to get in SSF or Trade...excepting the Delve on Hit ring. You can recombinator that this league, but it's a project to do. Even without that or the 1ex enchant for another power charge on a ring or the big heist gems, you could do most content with this setup for cheap and gradually invest until you get to everything.

It's a hybrid melee/ranged build and I would probably swap out some gems for specific fights (like more totems+golem for exarch).

Hope this was more like what you were looking for, even if it's not perfect.
Alright some explanations of the choices I made.

Life instead of ES because I think it is less expensive and easier in gameplay, life flask, over 1k leech etc. ES Transition can be done of course as soon as you have enough $$ for it.

The rares I deliberately chose as bad as possible with the most necessary values. The only rare from trade was the ring, also just a random one with life and despair.
The reason for this was that I wanted to build a baseline, a foundation. If this build works like this, it will definitely work in the game.

Ailments, well. Freeze and Bleed are covered with Flasks and passive.
Later I would get Enlighten 4 to swap Herald of Agony for Purity of Elements.

Chaos res is made up by getting Chest Armour with second Curse and thus investing the three points in Chaos res in the upper right and of course on Rares.
Which is why a Flask is already reserved with Chaos Res instead of DMG.

These were my thoughts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info