Miss

Good morning, I would like to report a problem that affects me a lot, I was mapping, at one point after killing the boss of Carcass I walked away from the PC for about 15 minutes, when I came back I was still in the same place but my body armor was not there, check on the ground, on the map and nothing, I clarify that I play from home and at the time this happened I was alone, so it would be difficult for someone to touch it, we are talking about my main sklill, along with awakened jewels, empower lvl 4 and the armor itself disappeared, I would like to review the logs if possible to find a solution.
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2022, 3:58:05 AM
GGG doesn't track in game items; they really can't do anything about it.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
It was not the answer I expected at all, I had in mind that there should be a record of events and actions to prevent things like these from happening, since not all of us have an infinite source of currency to replenish in these cases.
"
stratofear wrote:
It was not the answer I expected at all, I had in mind that there should be a record of events and actions to prevent things like these from happening, since not all of us have an infinite source of currency to replenish in these cases.

sadly that is not the case here and @Aragorn14 is spot on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info