PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What has happened to the South African Gateway?

For over 2 weeks now, whenever we have tried to connect to the South African gateway in the evening, we have been diverted to the Frankfurt gateway which results in 200ms+ ping in game.
Initially, this only happened from about 7pm - 12am and over the weekends but for the last 2 days, the connection has been diverted constantly all day and night.

As you are probably aware, there is a 21 page thread about this asking GGG for some sort of response. Apart from one message early on in the thread where it was said it would be passed on to the relevant people, there has been no response.

There even was an attempt to contact the company hosting the South African gateway and they responded advising that GGG should be contacted about it as they claim their servers are fine.

So GGG, will you please respond and let us know what is going on with the South African gateway. Or will this post be ignored like the other one?
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2022, 4:34:07 AM
+1
Was just about to make this post myself. Like people are quitting the league already and I just want to keeping playing your damn game, and it feels so bad begging to let me do that. Please can we at least get recognition of the problem from GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info