infinite loading spinning gears

The game get stuck on startup after the GGG animation and Idont know what to do, I have reinstalled the game twice and I have deleted the cache. I tried the Directx12 beta and then I cannot get to the sign in screen.
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2022, 10:02:09 AM
me too bro. i think its a bug related to the latest update of the game since i never had this problem until i play the game today. GGG do something please.

if the game's architecture remains the same and these problems still happen in every league/after updates when they release POE2 which they tried to change the game a lot, i'm seeing a lot of bugs and i'm sure this game will lose many of the supporters.
"
b67077272 wrote:
me too bro. i think its a bug related to the latest update of the game since i never had this problem until i play the game today. GGG do something please.

if the game's architecture remains the same and these problems still happen in every league/after updates when they release POE2 which they tried to change the game a lot, i'm seeing a lot of bugs and i'm sure this game will lose many of the supporters.

the game has a logfile in %userprofile%/documents/mygames/pathofexile/logs/client.txt

just look at the last lines for error messages and post them here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info