WHY SO HARD TO PLAY THIS GAME IN MY COUNTRY

I really need play this game again .. cause i spend a lot of time and money on this game , but always have problem :

1. I don't Have Patchcheck.exe in my folder install
2. Always Error Patching when i wanna play this game
3. Expectation : Data/Languages.dat missing

first time i install its take a while to download but after the problem I mentioned above came to me i try to re install but the second one i install its not the same like first install .. so fast just need a sec but when i check it the folder is empty there only 2 app .. Pathofexileinstalation and Pathofexile app..

there are no more folders besides that, it's like an empty folder..

how do i uninstall this game properly and install it again like the first time i installed it??

thanks
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2022, 3:25:28 AM
Are you from indonesia?
Internet provideer block poe server
"
pentilpenyu wrote:
I really need play this game again .. cause i spend a lot of time and money on this game , but always have problem :

1. I don't Have Patchcheck.exe in my folder install
2. Always Error Patching when i wanna play this game
3. Expectation : Data/Languages.dat missing

first time i install its take a while to download but after the problem I mentioned above came to me i try to re install but the second one i install its not the same like first install .. so fast just need a sec but when i check it the folder is empty there only 2 app .. Pathofexileinstalation and Pathofexile app..

there are no more folders besides that, it's like an empty folder..

how do i uninstall this game properly and install it again like the first time i installed it??

thanks

1. If the installation doesn't complete correctly then you will have files missing.

2. Properly because your ISP is "interferring" with the trafic. Try using a VPN solution.

3. Verify game files / post screenshot showing the issue you want help to.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Jun 21, 2022, 4:09:50 PM
It's always like this.. always have separated folder .. the folder who have config and no code inside .

blob:https://web.whatsapp.com/d989b9b8-ef02-4563-8222-1a0c19dc7e71

and the other only the app no Pathcheck.exe inside
blob:https://web.whatsapp.com/01d9a928-82dc-44a7-8da1-d2c208ab4242

Last edited by pentilpenyu on Jun 22, 2022, 7:26:54 AM
yes i am from indonesia T_T so sad this game not in my region on steam
"
pentilpenyu wrote:
yes i am from indonesia T_T so sad this game not in my region on steam

you will now need to activate a VPN solution and then run the installer again so the installation can complete properly.
thanks its done and fixed!
"
pentilpenyu wrote:
thanks its done and fixed!

You are most welcome.
Thank you. My problem is solved. I also want to know why it is so hard to play the Path of Exile game in my country and I am glad I found my answer over here. I love to play games and the Path of Exile is one of my favourite games. I also play online real money games through which I can earn money and already found a page where I found links to those games through which I can earn real cash while staying at my home only.
Last edited by SandraGuinn on Jul 22, 2022, 7:27:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info