HELP Unable Connect To Server

hello i have been playing this game for two month but suddenly today without any update or anything it just happen that suddenly pathofexile.com can't be open for some reason and i try to use browser vpn to open it and it work.

but after i log out from the game and try to log in again it happen that i can't connect to the server. so i try search for the fix from the internet

i try to flush my dns, release and renew, it fix pathofexile.com and now i can open the site but it still not fix the game because i still can't log in to the game.

so i try to use vpn and it work, but the problem is vpn is not always a good solution since vpn got really slow when many people use it from time to time.

so is there any good solution beside using vpn, and flushing my dns?

i also already try to turn of firewall, and antivirus but still not working
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2022, 6:28:52 PM
"
Red_Prince wrote:
hello i have been playing this game for two month but suddenly today without any update or anything it just happen that suddenly pathofexile.com can't be open for some reason and i try to use browser vpn to open it and it work.

but after i log out from the game and try to log in again it happen that i can't connect to the server. so i try search for the fix from the internet

i try to flush my dns, release and renew, it fix pathofexile.com and now i can open the site but it still not fix the game because i still can't log in to the game.

so i try to use vpn and it work, but the problem is vpn is not always a good solution since vpn got really slow when many people use it from time to time.

so is there any good solution beside using vpn, and flushing my dns?

i also already try to turn of firewall, and antivirus but still not working

Sadly this is a local issue in your contry / with your ISP.

So either it's DNS blocking (change to other DNS servers) or it's IP blocking and then VPN is the only way.

Nothing GGG can do here.....
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info