Latency issue

Hello,

I've seen I'm not the only one with this problem. Starting from 2 days ago, my latency is constantly above 200ms in all EU servers, even tho before that I had 40-70 ms on them. Mostly playing on Frankfurt and every 2-3 seconds latency jumps up to 5-700, then back to 230, and so on. Game is pretty much unplayable as I tried mapping but I'm getting thrown back all the time.

Here's the WinMTR: https://pastebin.com/bMKLPfrC

Last bumped on Jun 19, 2022, 5:31:48 PM
That trace is just horrid.

Not only are you seeing 1/3 second spikes at your second hop, you are also getting packet loss at your 5th.

Contact your ISP. Tell them you are seeing stupidly high latency at your second hop and that you are also seeing PL. Tell them that it's affecting your ability to do what you want to online and make sure that they see your MTR as that's the proof that they will need to see that something is borked.

They may not be able to do anything directly about the PL, as that may fall out of their purview, and if so, ask them to forward the MTR up the chain.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Will do, thanks a lot!
Np :)
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info