Item left-clicking (wisdom scroll/scrap/whetstone) does not work

Like the title says, I cannot left-click inventory items such as the scroll of wisdom, whetstone, or scrap to apply them to other items. Portal scroll, and gem mounting/unmounting both work fine, but without being able to identify items, this game is extremely frustrating. I've read tons of other similar posts from people with no concrete answer. Really sad as this game has been pretty fun so far. I've tried the PackCheck which was all clear, restarting the game, restarting my computer, and different mice to no avail. Just really sucks. Plz help.
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2022, 1:47:24 AM
"
Scroll of Wisdom
Right click this item then left click an unidentified item to apply it.
So like I said, left-clicking any item AFTER RIGHT CLICKING IT doesn't work. RIGHT CLICKING WORKS FINE, left-clicking does not work
Can you make a video?
Or screenshot with Wisdom scroll after right-clicking (before left-clicking)
Last edited by seaman on Jun 19, 2022, 1:33:48 AM
"
dud10982 wrote:
So like I said, left-clicking any item AFTER RIGHT CLICKING IT doesn't work. RIGHT CLICKING WORKS FINE, left-clicking does not work

well then you have a problem with your mouse or have 3 party software blocking your mouse in the game.
This is 100% a local issue (asuming you didn't "fuck around" with the PoE binds) and not a GGG issue.
I don't know what happened but I tried a controller and that worked, so I played a while with that, but then I switched back, and now left-clicking is working for everything. IDK what to say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info