Unexpected error occured

Hello there , so from the past week I experience random Disconnects , they are totally random and they are really disrupting my gameplay , being in sImulacrum or rota , and got DC very often , so i am losing a lot because of that, but the main problem is the inconvenience of the overall gameplay.SO my question is is there any possible and working way to fix that , the DC is on random , sometimes i got DC every 10 minutes ,sometimes in couple of hours. If there is something that can be done i will greatly appreciate it, because it really takes the chill aspect out of the game.

PS. I just reinstalled the game to see if there will be any difference.
THank you in advance!
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2022, 12:47:25 PM
"
Sabaton4ever1 wrote:
Hello there , so from the past week I experience random Disconnects , they are totally random and they are really disrupting my gameplay , being in sImulacrum or rota , and got DC very often , so i am losing a lot because of that, but the main problem is the inconvenience of the overall gameplay.SO my question is is there any possible and working way to fix that , the DC is on random , sometimes i got DC every 10 minutes ,sometimes in couple of hours. If there is something that can be done i will greatly appreciate it, because it really takes the chill aspect out of the game.

PS. I just reinstalled the game to see if there will be any difference.
THank you in advance!

it depends on why you get DC.
Is it a connection issue or something in your build / MTX that does it.
So what PoE gateway are you using and what others have you tried ?

Are you using any kind of Wifi connection in your home or a Wireless ISP connection ?

Have you tried using a VPN solution ?

Have you tried to make a 300+ packet WinMTR report to an instance IP you get DC from and post it here ?
Well i am using , Paris , Frankfurt , London i am from EU < and basically the ones that has the lowest latency, but it happens in all of them , my internet is really good , there is no problem with it , i haven't tried using VPN , because i dont know how,.and its not an MTX because i have played since the start from the league with the same MTX effects and it just started happening like couple of days ago .
"
Sabaton4ever1 wrote:
Well i am using , Paris , Frankfurt , London i am from EU < and basically the ones that has the lowest latency, but it happens in all of them , my internet is really good , there is no problem with it , i haven't tried using VPN , because i dont know how,.and its not an MTX because i have played since the start from the league with the same MTX effects and it just started happening like couple of days ago .

please do the 300+ packet WinMTR report to the instance IP you get DC from.

Please also do a 300+ packet WinMTR to an instance IP where you DIDN'T get DC from.

Remember to state what PoE gateway you used for all these instances.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Jun 16, 2022, 12:47:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info