That move from Blizzard was absolutely disgusting..

I will absolutely NEVER buy anything from them when i saw they used the word ,, Eternal orb,, on purpose to qualify it to GGG as a payment method.

Absolutely disgusting.

Metacritic should have score of NEGATIVES.

DI deserves minus (-) 10 score.

How they are even legal is beyond me..
If GGG desides to sue Blizzard for undermining their intelectual property of the item,, eternal orb,, for misuse and misconduct themselves i will fkn testify against those scums..
Last edited by SteelfuryBG on Jun 13, 2022, 8:40:41 AM
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2022, 6:01:44 PM
Lol....
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
GGG saw this coming years ago, that's why they're drop disabled :)

FYI D:I also has two in-game systems named "Path of Blood" and "Rite of Exile"...
At least they have much better graphics and slower gameplay and more controlable with good physics and not wondering what the F is going on with 6 players spamming screen filled with effects with 25 auras running and just playing with 10fps until the finish or die in the meantime. Yeah amazing gameplay.

Fuck my time spending it and burning myself out for no fucking enjoyment at all.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Farystar wrote:
At least they have much better graphics and slower gameplay and more controlable with good physics and not wondering what the F is going on with 6 players spamming screen filled with effects with 25 auras running and just playing with 10fps until the finish or die in the meantime. Yeah amazing gameplay.
This sounds like you're just salty about PoE and have never actually played Diablo Immortal.

I'm a stubborn sort, so even when EVERYONE tells me something is bad, I check it out for myself. Because my favorite part of science is independent verification.

Diablo Immortal is bad. It does not control well, if there's a way to turn off running into other players in the world I didn't find it, and with enough players on the same screen as you it also has framerate and further exacerbated control issues.

So if your computer is like mine and it can't handle all the projectile spam, why don't you not party up?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Melee controls are really, really bad in DI which is surprising because D3 does it so well. The Blood Rose is forever immortal in DI because melee literally can't move even if they wanted to.
"
Farystar wrote:

Fuck my time spending it and burning myself out for no fucking enjoyment at all.

Funny to see how you bitch literally in every thread that PoE is too fast, it has too much monsters etc.
If you are looking for slow game with close to zero monsters maybe go play Dark Souls, not "diablo like" games.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info