Blight Problems

-Blight crashes game
-Blight bosses in maps dont spawn
-Cant use fragments with blight maps if you have stream of consiousness
-Immortal monsters(/solution-if you go out of range,towers stop working and it can attack the pump so you can finish blight)
-Blight monsters stuck in terrain(happened once in city square)
Last edited by Kakourin on Jun 13, 2022, 9:46:13 AM
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2022, 1:51:05 PM
"
Kakourin wrote:

-Cant use fragments with blight maps if you have stream of consiousness

I wonder why...
Blight was one of the worst leagues in this game I always wonder why they removed the prophecies and kept this buggy tower defenser that NOBODY has fun doing, they could drop the oils directly in the game. And as everything in this league was made worse with the AN bligth modes it's currently UNPLAYABLE
"
fredjesus1 wrote:
Blight was one of the worst leagues in this game I always wonder why they removed the prophecies and kept this buggy tower defenser that NOBODY has fun doing, they could drop the oils directly in the game. And as everything in this league was made worse with the AN bligth modes it's currently UNPLAYABLE

Thats just ur opinion. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean NOBODY does. You are not that important, sorry. But I agree that with addition of AN Blight has become a unplayable mess.
Last edited by Aynix on Jun 11, 2022, 12:57:11 PM
I have been enjoying blight more recently but i am just a standard player.
lol i love this game but between constant blight crashes (blight ravaged is my favorite profit farm), and forbidden flame soul drinker being bugged to hell meaning i can't play my chase build, pretty bad patch for me. taking a break and the blight crashes are no small part of this
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jun 11, 2022, 2:28:02 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
fredjesus1 wrote:

Thats just ur opinion. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean NOBODY does. You are not that important, sorry. But I agree that with addition of AN Blight has become a unplayable mess.

yes yes it is my opinion, the bligth league had a lot of problems and in my opinion it was not a good league. As for the AN, I even liked them as an extra challenge on the maps but in the mechanics of other leagues they didn't fit, I love delve it's for me one of the best mechanics in this game and unfortunately doing Delve with AN mobs is terribly frustrating GGG could at least remove these AN mobs from the mechanics of the old leagues but honestly I don't expect much, I'm sorry for this league because the wards are a nice addition to the game they are challenging and mostly very rewarding but the AN took the shine out of the league
blight is still crashing after the patch
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Bump, blighted maps are crashing A LOT.
"
Vanchelot wrote:
Bump, blighted maps are crashing A LOT.

People have been reporting this since the league start and still, to this day, not one acknowledgment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info