Anyone out there able to help solve my problems with PoBFORK??? **DETAILS INSIDE***

Once I open PoB Fork, everything opens up perfectly fine, but once I try clicking on something nothing happens. But if I mix/max the screen anything I've clicked on appears. Below is the best description of the problem I'm having with PoB Fork.

( I can do multiple clicks before min/maxing the screen, but since some selections cause the next selection box to move down slightly I try to select 1-2 things before I min/max he screen to have what I've selected show up.)

Click import build.
Mix/Max screen for import list to come up.
Select/Click my character from drop down list.
Min/Max screen.
Click the 3 boxes to not remove passive tree, and items. Then click import.
Again... Min/Max screen.

Also hovering over any skill tree nodes or anything where a popup mini-screen/bubble that displays whatever your mouse is hovering over does not show either.

I'm sure you get the jist of what I'm trying to explain here now. I've also tried uninstalling, and reinstalling PoBFork, but it still gives me the exact same problem each time. I thought maybe it had something to do with the settings in the SimpleGraphic.cfg, but I'd rather not make any changes which could lead to making it worse.

Any help regarding this would be much appreciated!
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2022, 12:40:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info