QoL

"
feike wrote:
I would dare say a delete temporary tab for santard is overdue

Having to manually remove everything in the tab to make it permanently go away is tedious and rather pointless if its just clutter with no value. Dealing with temporary tabs is just painful for players like me that fluctuate between league and standard

We do have an option to hide the tabs, but if you buy another tab, instead of creating a blank tab, it just moves one of the temporary into a permanent one. Can be a pain in the rear if it was something like an old tab you filled with jewels or a quad tab full of clutter from a previous league

Also, a recurring pain in the butt even if you just play standard if the map tab: They are a massive pain to empity and the map conversor always ends with huge amounts of leftovers, so these tabs just keep piling up and creating ever more clutter at the end of every league

Gives us the option to completely delete remove-only tabs. Make it a double prompt: "this will erase forever everything in the tab, you really want to do this?" "you REALLY want to do this?"

I QQ at the state of standard map tabs.

It hurts.

My hands.

Literally.

As in "they are sore for a day afterwards."
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on May 1, 2024, 7:12:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info