Permanent memory leak?

Ever since beastiary league, i've always started by downloading PoE anew and for the first few days, game runs smooth as hell, never dipping under 100 fps.

By the 4th or 5th day, the game starts to stutter and get framedrops. In this league, I now can barely play my maps anymore because the game just freezes when there's lots of mobs nearby. I've tested vulcan, dx11, disabling sounds in config, nothing helps or does anything.

Every single league, the performance deteriorates every single day until I can barely play anymore. It's soul crushing since I don't quit out of getting bored but rather quitting due to being unable to play the game.

I've verified the game several times, i've deleted the cache, i've done every single thing i've found while scouring the internet for help but nothing helps. At this time I feel like my CPU must be corrupted but the memtest says otherwise and no other game gets these freezes. WoW runs perfectly, Diablo3, LoL, HotS, Rocket League, Counter strike and the list goes on.

Using: I7-7700 CPU 3.60GHz
GTX 1080 Ti
Windows 10 64

I once again have to quit the league after a few weeks even though I want to keep playing. What else can I try?
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2022, 10:15:18 AM
I'm experiencing stability problems too. It looks like a memory leak: after several hours of playing poe itself and/or other background apps starting to crash because they out of memory :(
But honestly I suspect that it's a windows 10 fault, not poe, at this time.
Last edited by FoxFluffy on Jun 19, 2022, 10:15:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info