Framerate problems are worse than before

I made a post before about the texture bugs after the engine update and a drop in fps. Gradually the texture bugs dissipated and I could play well since Sentinel league started. However, since yesterday I can't play PoE even though I really want to. The frame rate is so low that it is impossible to play.

I tried restarting everything, but it didn't help. I tried to end every background task that was taking cpu power and it didn't help. I have a m1 macbook air and usually poe works fine but now it's unplayable

bug report reference number: 806,488,538
Last edited by Onlight23 on May 25, 2022, 8:15:13 AM
Last bumped on May 29, 2022, 7:54:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the same problem. I haven't played in a week and now when I started I can't get more than 15 fps for some reason. It's the same in both dx11 and vulcan.
I'm using a gen 12 intel cpu with integrated graphics (inte iris Xe graphics) which isn't the best but it has worked good until now.

Were there any graphics changes made in the last small patches?
So nothing til now... My friends are playing together and can't play with them anymore. Thx.
I stopped playing the game because of this, it was working perfectly on my M1 last leagues, playing is just a pain now. I guess the minimal requirements changed, still the graphical bugs are definitely not normal to see, I don't know what happened but they truly destroyed the MacOS version somehow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info