Serious bug in the PS4 Trading System

Serious bug in the ps4 trading system.

Found that offers to buy an in-game item are tied to a specific league, what I mean is if you made 10 offers to buy a game item, and the limit on PS is 10 offers.
So you have 10 offers on a character in, say, a hardcore league and your character dies, falling into the standard league and you won’t be able to make a single offer to buy a game item in the standard league until you remove these offers in the hardcore league. And according to the same principle, a glitch occurs in any league. And if the character is deleted in another league that is different from the standard and the league is over, then these offers cannot be removed. Thus, after that, it will be impossible to trade in the standard league at all. I consider this a serious bug, undermining the already not very lively trading on PS4.
To make all this video is very long. Maybe this is a bug specific to my account. This requires verification on another account.

For those who say "Who needs this standard league" I will answer like this - I don't have much free time to play temporary leagues.

Moreover, we are talking about the quality of the product for the end user.
Last bumped on May 19, 2022, 11:14:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info