Certain skills go on "infinite" cooldown

Somehow while mapping i will no longer be able to cast movement skill/guard skill/vaal skills.

I have no debuffs and can still cast Tornado or Spark so i'm not silence, Molten Shell and Flame Dash show as an infinite cooldown.

Below is the image of the bug showing the cooldown. The map did have quite alot of Action Speed slow debuffs, so unsure if this just bugs out sometimes and casuses this.

Edit:
- Doesn't affecst party members
- Leaving Map /Dying will let me cast them until something triggers it again
- Not Silence as can still spark and tornado

Dying fixes the issue but it can reoccur if i enter the map again and something triggers it
Last edited by Rhk_ on May 19, 2022, 8:03:53 AM
Last bumped on May 18, 2022, 7:33:18 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Skills will never come off cooldown if they're used at a time when you have, in total, 100% or more reduced cooldown recovery rate for that skill. I mention in total because multiple sources can contribute, like the 60% reduced from the Temporal Bubble archnem mod, and because it also has to exceed your increased cooldown recovery rate.

In your particular case, I would assume that the cause of the issue is an Eater of Worlds altar downside, potentially enhanced by the atlas keystone, that gives players reduced cooldown recovery rate per power charge.
Last edited by Jadian on May 18, 2022, 7:21:24 PM
That would make sense but in this case, We had no temporal bubbles in the map unsure on eater of worlds alters we took but it doesn't affect my party members only stops me, they can press all their buttons fine - Power Charge one would explain this as im the only one scaling up power charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info