my map tabs are gone in league and standard

over the years a bought a lot of tabs then i signed on today and realized i have no tabs for maps
Last bumped on May 22, 2022, 8:48:35 AM
"
alkire wrote:
over the years a bought a lot of tabs then i signed on today and realized i have no tabs for maps

First thing first -->
In standard.: All your old map stash tabs are now remove-only stash tabs and all remove-only tab are hidden by default. So change that setting in your ingame PoE client settings and that solves that part.
Per the new design for map stash tabs, then you have got a new one. It the last one to the right and have a random name and color.

In league.: Your map stash tab will be there but with a random name and color.
ive searched this issue thoroughly my tabs are just missing i have 60 + tabs and they all stay where i put them since a few leagues ago. i put them in the 1st few tabs they are missing

i checked every single tab in league not just standard
Last edited by alkire on May 19, 2022, 4:06:05 AM
"
alkire wrote:
ive searched this issue thoroughly my tabs are just missing i have 60 + tabs and they all stay where i put them since a few leagues ago. i put them in the 1st few tabs they are missing

i checked every single tab in league not just standard

then you will need to e-mail GGG support with proof (receipts) of what you have bought over the time and what's missing.
Then they will investigate your account.
i guess thats the only option : /
I double checked and it looks like we were able to resolve this for you. :) Any other Exiles having this issue please don't hesitate to contact support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info