Console and Kirac's Vault Pass

Hi

I a console player, if I buy Kirac's Vault Pass on pc, will the current progress of my char on console allow me to claim the rewards of the vault?
Or will i have to wait until a version is available for console before i can claim them?

The dead rec and the Rumis is absolute fire and it would suck not to be able to get those skins again.

Best
Red
Last bumped on May 28, 2022, 4:41:09 AM
"
rednelsilver wrote:
Hi

I a console player, if I buy Kirac's Vault Pass on pc, will the current progress of my char on console allow me to claim the rewards of the vault?
Or will i have to wait until a version is available for console before i can claim them?

The dead rec and the Rumis is absolute fire and it would suck not to be able to get those skins again.

Best
Red

Hiya,

I'm afraid the PC and console accounts/game clients are completely separate; additionally, the Archnemesis League has ended on PC and the Kirac's Vault Pass for the Archnemesis League is no longer available for purchase.

If you are referring to the new Vault Pass you will need to wait for this to be available on console before purchasing.
Hi

Thank you very much.
I cant wait for it to release on console, the skins are pretty damn amazing
and GGG are doing a wonderful job.

Best
Red

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info