How to sort items on the ground with controller

Im currently playing with a ps4 controller, when there are too many items on the ground and i move around the item names become unaligned with the actual item positions and i am unable to pick them up. on keyboard when this happens i press z to turn off items then press z again to turn them back on which realigns their names with their actual positions on the ground.

On controller i can find no way to do this, i am currently stuck with multiple maps with no way to pick up items unless i portal out and run back in but as i get close to items i want they unalign as i move because there are too many. i do use a good item filter.

Is there a button combination on controller i dont know about to realign items on the ground or is this an issue that needs to be fixed by ggg
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2022, 5:33:45 PM
Can you use a filter on Console?
Still play SSF on my main account :)
"
testplay123 wrote:
Im currently playing with a ps4 controller, when there are too many items on the ground and i move around the item names become unaligned with the actual item positions and i am unable to pick them up. on keyboard when this happens i press z to turn off items then press z again to turn them back on which realigns their names with their actual positions on the ground.

On controller i can find no way to do this, i am currently stuck with multiple maps with no way to pick up items unless i portal out and run back in but as i get close to items i want they unalign as i move because there are too many. i do use a good item filter.

Is there a button combination on controller i dont know about to realign items on the ground or is this an issue that needs to be fixed by ggg

Yes, there is a key combo for it. I believe it is RT + Down.

You can also use the right stick to 'select' items. Sometimes that is easier than trying to rely on the auto-select.
yes thanks for the reply. the real issue i found out was on controller you cant rearrange the items if you are standing near them lol. i appreciate the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info