How to target corpses on consoles?

I know it can be done on PC with "a"-key.

On console i've only found raise spectre to be able to do that. But if i want specific corpses, there is no way to interrupt the "cast" if the corpse i want isn't available. So i usually end up with a few incorrect spectres in my setup.

Isn't there a better way to find the corpses i want?
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 10:56:32 PM
Keep holding the button down, there is a circle thing that let's you target. Move it with the sticks.
"
timnor wrote:
Keep holding the button down, there is a circle thing that let's you target. Move it with the sticks.

If you mean Raise Spectre, then this is something i know already but raises a problem with that skill. As in i cannot interrupt this raise process. So i am looking for a way to target corpses without raising them
Last edited by FlamefistAce on May 18, 2022, 11:13:23 AM
Yeah your just sol there. I haven't found a way to cancel the cast. I've just gotten into the habit of remembering what all the corpses I want to use look like.

Pc finally got controller support, so we should get some improvements soon. I wouldn't hold your breathe though. They changed some buy commands and couldn't even bother to change the text in game last league on console lol.
Perhaps it's possible (albeit clunky) to press something like the options button to bring up a menu, and interrupt the cast that way.
"
FlamefistAce wrote:
I know it can be done on PC with "a"-key.

On console i've only found raise spectre to be able to do that. But if i want specific corpses, there is no way to interrupt the "cast" if the corpse i want isn't available. So i usually end up with a few incorrect spectres in my setup.

Isn't there a better way to find the corpses i want?

The best tip i can give is to raise corpses on one side and then if the one u want isnt there to move the blue circle to the other side of the screen that way it cant reach any of them and thus no spectres are raised when u stop holding the button.
What I do is open a portal nearby (you have to be able to see it) before I start trying to summon a spectre. If you move the cursor over the portal, it will de-select any corpses and you can release the button without summoning any unwanted spectres.
"
zipzipp wrote:
Perhaps it's possible (albeit clunky) to press something like the options button to bring up a menu, and interrupt the cast that way.

I can confirm that this works.
Any updates for this issue? Or is summoning a portal still the best trick?
Would be nice if the root of the problem was fixed though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info