TRADE BUG: Maps gone for 4+ days still whispering

Hello,

I made the map-tab public 2 days ago and put prices on the tiers (right click tier1/2/etc and set price). They sold great etc and I unchecked the "Public" bubble in the Map tab but ever since then I get random whispers for maps, most of which don't even exist anymore.

*Everytime I go back and right click the Map tab, the "Public" bubble is half-filled (showing only some of the tiers are public). I click it to empty the bubble, hit OK, right click the tab again and it's fine...then later in the day I get a whisper and go back to the tab and right click it and it's half filled again!

I've tried going through each map tier that I had made public and clicking then unclicking the bubble. I tried setting a price on EACH TIER to 99 chaos AND ALSO to the map tab itself as a global price...still get the whispers for 2 alch trades.

Tried doing the above with the 99 chaos but LEAVING the tab and tiers as public to try forcing the game to update...didn't help. I'm going crazy :(

I've even found and left maps in those slots that I'm getting whispered about with the new 99 chaos price and stillll the 2alch whispers.

Something is 100% bugged with my account and a few low tier maps :(
Legacy IGN: Tonstaz
Last bumped on May 19, 2022, 2:22:23 AM
Each map has it's own substash the tiers are just for display purposes (hence them being half-filled if you have a substash public in that tier).

Can you find the erroneous listings on the trade website here?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
Each map has it's own substash the tiers are just for display purposes (hence them being half-filled if you have a substash public in that tier).

Can you find the erroneous listings on the trade website here?

Thank you, it's not the substash that gets half-filled, it's the entire map tab. I keep trying to just unpublic the entire tab which used to work in the past but something stopping it this league/week.

I know the two issue maps (Dungeon and Frozen Cabins) however I can't find the listing currently.

The next time I get a whisper for either, I'll immediately jump back to the trade site and try finding it. Thank you for the reply, sorry for the lack of info
Sadly I can't find it... I JUST got the whisper (below) but when I search for Frozen Cabins it's not there. I have no idea why but this is exactly what's been happening for 4 days now. Also I got distracted and died after and thought it would be funny to keep in the screenshot lol

RIP :(

If the source of the whispers aren't from our site I'm afraid we can't really investigate further.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
RIP :(

If the source of the whispers aren't from our site I'm afraid we can't really investigate further.

dangit. I'm going to start asking them, I got another for Dungeon after that. Maybe they're using the old 3rd party trade site :vomit:

ty anyway
In the past when I have gotten whispers for long-gone items I had my trade macro have a button that would reply "stop using poe.trade". Not once did I get a person denying they did so, and once I just got "no" as a reply lol.
"
daman4567 wrote:
In the past when I have gotten whispers for long-gone items I had my trade macro have a button that would reply "stop using poe.trade". Not once did I get a person denying they did so, and once I just got "no" as a reply lol.

oh word well crap that'd make sense then if it's just that ancient site having issues. ty
"
daman4567 wrote:

probably would help to put the reason lol
Last edited by Nchi on May 18, 2022, 9:50:00 PM
Again...

When I search for my account name in Bulk Exchange (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/exchange/Sentinel/YgKW88XHY) I get this result:

But when I go into the normal trade and look for my account (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/55vLPBVua) this appears:

Could you please support?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info