Dropped map tier levels affected by voidstones?

Do voidstones affect the map tier of dropped maps? Example: Gardens is at T8, but I picked up a T11 Gardens?

For context:
This past weekend I had to do a map stash tab cleanup. I had maps showing up at multiple levels, like Garden maps that were both 8 and 11. I pulled them all out, and put back only the ones that matched the level I found on the map.

The rest I put in a normal tab. Vendors wouldn't upgrade them, so I thought maybe that feature was pulled.

I thought that this was caused by some sort of bug, either in the convert function or that maps that I was playing were from the previous league and thus dropped the previous league maps.

My next recourse would have been to remove everything in my map stash tab, downgrade to Archnemesis, convert, then put them back.

Near the end of the Archnemesis league I received my very first voidstone. While I was mapping at league start, I had it socketed. Then I played with some friends and so unsocketed it.

I socketed it again today, and I noticed I again have maps in different tiers, exactly 3 tiers different than the level they are supposed to be at. I had watchstones in previous leagues to Archnemesis, and never noticed this behavior before.

Can anyone confirm this is expected behavior?
Last bumped on May 18, 2022, 10:42:54 AM
Every map in atlas goes up in level for every voidstone you socket, up to every single map being t16 with all 4 voidstones.

Thats what makes the new atlas so damm good.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
Last edited by Torguemada on May 18, 2022, 10:28:02 AM
Thanks. So using a voidstone dropped maps that are 3t higher?

If so, that's amazing because I really don't relish doing the 10 boss maven fight with the t14+ bosses. They'd likely still be boosted to the level of the invite, but I could pick bosses that might be a better fit for my build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info