Day 3, still can't play -- PC hardlocks and needs manual hard reset.

The only way to fix this is a hard reset holding my power button.

THIS IS EVERY FEW MINUTES. EVERY. FEW. MINUTES. IN THE PAST LEAGUES

BEFORE ANYBODY ASKS -- NO, NO OTHER GAME, PROGRAM, OR ANYTHING CAUSES THIS. THIS IS EXCLUSIVELY A POE PROBLEM, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT STATE OF GAME I'M IN, EVEN MINIMIZED -- MY COMPUTER HARD LOCKS, SCREEN AND MOUSE TURN OFF, WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY INPUT, AND PC MUST BE HARD REST

This is the 3rd league where this happens EVERY COUPLE MINUTES. The first league I just literally had to quit... 2 weeks of not being able to play. Couldn't play 3.16 cuz of this.

It was finally fixed -- somehow -- in 3.17 after some rando patch.

And now I chain crash every 2-3 minutes, needed a hard reset every single time...

THIS IS THE SECOND OR THIRD TIME I'VE WRITTEN ABOUT THIS. NOT ONCE HAVE I BEEN REACHED OUT TO BY STAFF. YOU'RE GONNA DESTROY MY PC.

MY BIGGEST QUESTION IS IF THIS GAME BRICKS MY PC HOW DO I BILL CHRIS WILSON?
Last edited by Rakie1337 on May 18, 2022, 9:08:11 AM
Last bumped on May 18, 2022, 10:43:18 AM
"
Rakie1337 wrote:

seeing as this is an isolated incident... there is likely something more hardware related here.

try the tech support section.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
Rakie1337 wrote:

seeing as this is an isolated incident... there is likely something more hardware related here.

try the tech support section.

this IS the tech support section. . .

Not isolated at all, many people complaining about it, even with brand new PC's.

Nobody that works at GGG cares, not one response in 3 leagues complaining about this, not once ever, in any section. This time there are many others complaining too, not just me, even on reddit.....

What do you think GGG has said? Not a fucking word. Not once. Not a word.

I will post this daily, and eventually HOURLY, until I get an official GGG response. I don't care if they come in my fucking thread and say "Duck fart" I want GGG to see this.

I will post this daily on every single section of the forum if necessary.

This is the 3rd league, and it comes and goes at the whim of random hotfixes...

It's almost been a year of the game being a complete crapshoot. I just want to play the fucking game
Last edited by Rakie1337 on May 18, 2022, 9:47:48 AM
"
Rakie1337 wrote:

I will post this daily, and eventually HOURLY, until I get an official GGG response. I don't care if they come in my fucking thread and say "Duck fart" I want GGG to see this.

I will post this daily on every single section of the forum if necessary.

Sadly your account will just be put on probation (since you are breaking forum guidelines) so that will not get you anywhere.

However I agree that it's extremly strange that a company like GGG doesn't do any kind of TECH support for several years with record profits in these year.

Lastly I will point out that many of the people having these problem, have them because of a problem with their pc (PSu unstable, OC of hardware, wrong / missing game optimization in windows, unstable server / ISP connections).
The reason for this statement is the number of people who can play without any problems so if it was a "systemic" problem more would have issues.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Sadly your account will just be put on probation (since you are breaking forum guidelines) so that will not get you anywhere.

Yeah, I know... But then I could be 100% sure, for better or worse, SOMEONE from GGG would have read my comment.

"
HanSoloDK wrote:
However I agree that it's extremly strange that a company like GGG doesn't do any kind of TECH support for several years with record profits in these year.

Also agreed. It's just so disheartening they don't even respond... they must realize it makes us feel like they don't care

"
HanSoloDK wrote:
Lastly I will point out that many of the people having these problem, have them because of a problem with their pc (PSu unstable, OC of hardware, wrong / missing game optimization in windows, unstable server / ISP connections).
The reason for this statement is the number of people who can play without any problems so if it was a "systemic" problem more would have issues.

But it literally comes and goes with patches, that's what makes me think it's a POE issue.

- in 3.16 it first showed up, in the middle of the league, it persisted the ENTIRE league

- In 3.17 it showed up for a day or two, Immediately following a hotfix -- and after another hotfix the next day, was gone.

- in 3.18 I had zero issues at all, was getting into T15's/16's, then again, after a hotfix this started happening again...

So out of the first 5 days I got to play 2 days. It ruined my league start and at this rate i'm worried the game is breaking my damn computer...

Again, nothing BUT poe causes this -- NO other game, process, apps, videos, video processing... NOTHING causes this except POE.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on May 18, 2022, 10:46:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info