Bulk Item Exchange not showing up prices...

Bulk item exchange is stuck and not showing my own listings even if I search specifically for my account name.

Checked as follows in parallel:
--> Setting up Live search of my listing + bulk exchange search for the same
--> Placing item into the public tab and setting the price
--> Live search shows the item with huge delay (~10-15 minutes)???!?!!
--> Bulk Exchange Search shows that I am not listing anything...
Last bumped on May 19, 2023, 5:41:16 AM

search:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/exchange/Sentinel/ooRROwfl
GGG broke bulk trade with the new exchange engine. Everytime I set currency for sale it takes a few minutes to appear on site and then I'm getting spammed with requests for the next 10min after items are sold...
Is it just me or GGG is not fixing this? I still cannot see my items in Bulk Exchange and I can see them on normal item search.... The item is listed for over 20 hours, still not visible!!!
I replied to you here:
"
Novynn wrote:
You need to use the ratio format described here.

Decimal listings only work at 1dp for exalts and mirrors.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
I am having this exact problem right now. My items are showing up when searching listed items, but not when searching on bulk exchange. And it's been over 30 min now since I posted the items. I have sold chaos in bulk multiple times this week, so I know how to set the ratio. Something is not working correctly, or the site is overloaded.

Edit:
Moments after I posted this my items showed up on the bulk trade. After I sold them, they didn't go away on the site, so people kept messaging me. The update time on the bulk exchange is very variable.
Last edited by Radmer on Apr 15, 2023, 2:04:16 PM
It's broken since beginning of the laege (8days) now and ggg seems to have abandoned the issue or they're just incapable. Trade is unplayable since the atsrt of the league and i already developed a major cancer because of it. TY GGG for not being able to troubleshoot your own game.
I'm not sure if bulk exchange is extra slow or broken completely today but I have the same issue. Posted some bulk currencies for trade and they are not even showing.

Why is it working so baaad :(
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info