Treasure Hunter Weapon Effect

The new Treasure Hunter Weapon Effect from the Sentinel Mystery Box is fantastic! I'm really enjoying the way it scales based off enemy item rarity values and makes for some really satisfying effects in big packs and on juiced up bosses. Really interesting to see this more interactive MTX route.

With that being said, I wish we had a way to control the volume of these effects in some way directly, like a slider control. The jingling and crashing coins are such a good audio effect but most of the time it is barely heard on top of the other sound effects of enemies, skills, etc. I'd love to be able to have the coins on a much higher volume than other things to make more of a spectacle of it all, especially scaling volume for the higher rarity kills.

Also, as a side note, the way it visually coats the weapons in metal sometimes ends up removing a lot of glow, detail, or even make some weapons semitransparent on certain skins and models. While I'm not too hitched on the visual downsides and more interested in the kill effect, it still does end up leaving the desire for an option on whether or not we would want the coating effect applied to a weapon as well, as some models end up lackluster.
Last bumped on May 17, 2022, 11:06:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info