"defeat an act boss which is empowered by a sentinel"

I finished all the acts (I'm in endgame now) and now I realize this challenge exists...

Anyway if I go back to any act I've already finished, the sentinel F2, F3, F4 launch buttons are not even there!

What gives? This cannot be completed anymore?

Thx!
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2022, 8:34:48 AM
Either use book of regression, or use a new character.
Might need to use a low level sentinel?
"
Might need to use a low level sentinel?

You cannot go back with a high level character, regardless of the Sentinel level, tested myself.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Well this is really stupid.

I've tested killing act bosses in maps, and that doesn't work.

I've tested using a lower level sentinel and try to defeat the final boss in act 10, but it doesn't work either. The option to deploy sentinels is not there at all.
"

A map boss is not an act boss, of course that doesn't work.
why does GGG keep adding challenges like this, I bricked it too
Good thing I used one on malachai for giggles.

I know some people like only making one character for an entire league, but it shouldn't take more than an hour to kill merevil, especially with twink gear.
Украина в моём сердце
"

I've tested using a lower level sentinel and try to defeat the final boss in act 10, but it doesn't work either. The option to deploy sentinels is not there at all.

it doesn't work for Kitava, you need to go back the A9 boss or start a new character.

you can prbly join someone leveling in the acts and ask them to empower the boss, when they do you nuke it.
Sentinel doesn't even work on some bosses. Like Act 3 Dominus, I activated Sentinel, but nothing happens.

Also problematic with achievements like this, is too easy to forget to activate Sentinel, or activating at the wrong time. Since Sentinel can only be used once per map, time it wrong or forget to use it, too bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info