Graphical error on MacOS since 3.17.4

It's insane! Unplayable!

Mojave
Still having frequent crashes and big fatal lag spikes specific to areas and bosses, mud flats, old fields, a5 kitava
I posted in another thread (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3272129), same issue... patiently waiting for the patch, so that I can play in the league a bit more efficiently.
Same here

Example:

Map: Lair

Same map, another example:
Last edited by Helmsman527 on May 24, 2022, 1:21:54 AM
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
I reported this already a while ago in multiple Threads.
Was hoping for a fix wit h 3.18 but: nope.

Funny, for me it just started showing up in 3.18. M1.
Deliver pain exquisite
Have been living with the issue on and off but today is crazy unplayable on MacOS 15.4
The glitches are obstructing 90% of everything on screen. I cannot see monsters but I can see the overlays of items when they drop.

Hope there's an update on this to fix this.
This issue is worse for me on the latest patch. It is happening on nearly every map now. My sister and I both play on Macs. Hers is a 2020 top spec iMac running Monterey. I'm on a top spec M1 MacBook Pro running Monterey. Frustratingly unplayable in this state!
@GGG - I thought that this bug was planned to be fixed soon, and the d patch does not contain the fix...

Can we have a timeline for when this is going to be moved from the backlog to a sprint, please?

Thank you

BR
:X
Last edited by Xymriel on May 29, 2022, 3:59:45 AM
Have anyone noticed a bump in latency after the latest patch ?

I went from 17-23ms to 200+ ms...

I thought it might have been my connection but outside of POE, its totally fine.

EDIT: Nvm, my ping issue is resolved but had nothing to do with this thread
Last edited by Jomboh on Jun 4, 2022, 12:59:55 PM
Any update for this ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info