Console Season 3.18 Hotfixes

Hello

With console season releasing in a few days. And how the rares were at PC Season start I wanted to ask if we get the already needed and hotfixed rares or if it’s like the day 1 Patch pc got.
Last bumped on May 18, 2022, 5:41:02 AM
I made a post in the discussion page about this. Alexander_GGG said we will not be getting the same release as PC, well have what I assume is the current version at this moment. And any alterations made during this week we will get patched in/hot fixed at a later time
"
Soooo_Meaty wrote:
I made a post in the discussion page about this. Alexander_GGG said we will not be getting the same release as PC, well have what I assume is the current version at this moment. And any alterations made during this week we will get patched in/hot fixed at a later time

Sometimes we get the current pc version on league launches. Like the at least the first couple patches. So I think we will get the 2 balances already implemented. Let's wait and see.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on May 16, 2022, 5:34:11 PM
Considering it was deployed on PC as a hot fix and not a patch, I THINK it's safe to assume we will get the .0b version.
"
Soooo_Meaty wrote:
Considering it was deployed on PC as a hot fix and not a patch, I THINK it's safe to assume we will get the .0b version.

0b is not included, maybe we will get it Monday or even later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info