Loved by the Sun - Bugged

Have had it blocked for a couple hours and all the sudden it's starting to show up in my maps. I'm seeing by other forum posts that it's happening to everyone and don't appear to be working correctly, which I assume means we aren't getting the bonuses of the +2%

Definitely not working.
Last edited by Relationship on May 15, 2022, 5:23:41 PM
Last bumped on May 25, 2022, 9:08:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

same for me
The blocking keystones all say that their mechanic has no chance of spawning. That does not mean that they cannot spawn, but that they cannot spawn randomly.

If you run a Kirac mission, they can spawn, because Kirac doesn't use your atlas.

If you use a scarab, or a map with an implicit/enchantment, they can spawn, because the mechanic is being added to the map through map modifiers.

If you use Fortune Favors the Brave, they can spawn, because the mechanic is being added through a modifier.

If you look at the map modifiers during the map and see "Area contains Abysses" or "Area can contain Abysses", then the Abysses were not something that randomly occured but something that was forced to happen.
"
Jadian wrote:
The blocking keystones all say that their mechanic has no chance of spawning. That does not mean that they cannot spawn, but that they cannot spawn randomly.

If you run a Kirac mission, they can spawn, because Kirac doesn't use your atlas.

If you use a scarab, or a map with an implicit/enchantment, they can spawn, because the mechanic is being added to the map through map modifiers.

If you use Fortune Favors the Brave, they can spawn, because the mechanic is being added through a modifier.

If you look at the map modifiers during the map and see "Area contains Abysses" or "Area can contain Abysses", then the Abysses were not something that randomly occured but something that was forced to happen.

I'm personally aware of this.

However, mine were not Kirac missions or anything of the type.

Alch and Go. That's all.
i atleast did not run a Kirrac quest, used a scarab, had a enchanted map or ran with fortune favours the brave :P
Got a screenshot with all the map mods showing? I imagine one would say "area contains an abyss"
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Got a screenshot with all the map mods showing? I imagine one would say "area contains an abyss"

No, and it wasnt. I alch and go my maps.

This has been fixed and Im no longer having the problem.

But yes 100% this was a GGG problem. It wasnt a special map.

I double checked
Hmm I have to be doubtful of that. I still have yet to see definitive proof that any of the blocked content bug reports are genuine.

Every single one that posts 'proof' had an enchant with "contains X encounter. Or they used fortune favors the brave, a scarab or it was a Kirac mission.

The other ones do not have a screenshot showing their map mods. Its honestly quite easy to overlook and the maps can be bought enchanted from Kirac or drop naturally with certain atlas passives.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Hmm I have to be doubtful of that. I still have yet to see definitive proof that any of the blocked content bug reports are genuine.

Every single one that posts 'proof' had an enchant with "contains X encounter. Or they used fortune favors the brave, a scarab or it was a Kirac mission.

The other ones do not have a screenshot showing their map mods. Its honestly quite easy to overlook and the maps can be bought enchanted from Kirac or drop naturally with certain atlas passives.

Whether you are doubtful or not doesn't change the reality.

I can't convince you but honestly it isn't a problem anymore so it isn't an issue.

I'm not an idiot. I read the mods on the maps making sure before I had posted. I was very early game it wasn't a Kirac mission. It couldn't be a frag since they were blocked from use and there was no special implicit modifier on the map itself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info