PC controller typing issues

Whenever I need to type something while using a controller (chatting, filtering for an item from a vendor, labelling stash tabs, etc), you sometimes cannot type anything. For instance, when I do L3+left to select the filter text box to filter for an item, nothing seems to happen and typing does nothing. The same thing happens when trying to label stash tabs. When I press enter to chat or open chat with the controller from the inventory screen, the chat window appears but typing does nothing. This behavior is very inconsistent, and it's unclear what makes it so you can't type.
Last bumped on May 15, 2022, 2:27:50 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I can't type anything at all in controller mode anymore.

It's terrible. I can't even set myself to DnD to stop myself from getting whispers I can't reply to!

They need to fix this ASAP, cause controller mode is kinda unusable now as a result.
Same here, anything regarding keyboard text input is basically broken, it's incredibly annoying especially when renaming Stash tabs or even just naming your new character.

Otherwise, controller support seems to be on par with the Xbox version at least from my experience with both anyway.
Last edited by Demonasius on May 15, 2022, 2:32:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info