Timekeepers hideout - setting time of the day.

Hello!

Is there any way to pernamently set specific time of day to timekeepers hideout? Every time I leave hideout or go to maps and return, it resets the time of the day to default. I want it to be pernamently locked to night, I revolved all my decor to suit a darker theme.
Last bumped on Oct 8, 2022, 5:55:33 PM
Just bumping the post as i have the exact same issue. Should be called "Daykeeper's Hideout" as it is right now.
Wow, glad I did not buy that yet.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
BUMP
bump
this is still a problem. hideout doesn't keep time. should be called "time loser" - sad I spent money on this.
I am trying to figure out how to keep mine set to night time. I also have the problem that resets the time of day.

Are there any plans to fix this? Setting the time of day is a big part why I wanted this hideout.
dont have any idea my dude. looking for reply from ggg since this hideout came out. both me and my bf have this issue
Any update on this? Or the missing doodads from it (blue floaty crystals)?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
Any update on this? Or the missing doodads from it (blue floaty crystals)?

afaik they fixed missing decorations issue in one of latest patches, you would need to use "reclaim all decorations" feature to get them

3.19.1c
Last edited by Echothesis on Oct 8, 2022, 5:11:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info