Map Drops to Duplicate can duplicate guard maps? twined boss=more guards? strat to fast grind guard?

1 any1 know if 9% chance for Map Drops to be Duplicated will it affect/work on drop elder/shaper/sirus guards too and synthesis maps? or only normal maps = NO influenced maps? will it work on Eldritch frag drop?

2 also any1 know if twinned/duplicated and multiple(2/3+) bosses affect/boost drop of elder/shaper/sirus guards and synthesis maps?
for exampl with atlas node Enriched Entities(duplicate map boss) and 3 bosses in map so total 6 bosses will it give any extra chance (more chance/drops) for drop any elder/shaper/sirus guards and synthesis maps? or it same static chance even if 1 map boss vs 6 map bosses (duplicated node) and nodes on guard map drop chance?
why took atlas node Enriched Entities(duplicate map boss)?

just didnt used yet as play diff strats so wonder if anythin will boost chance to drop/duplicate/more elder/shaper/sirus guards and synthes maps... didnt playd that strats so any advice would be super helpful <3

3 whats new strat for fastest speed grind guards/synthes/eldri maps?

4 how useful/worthy 0,5% chance duplicate map nodes u think? if i have 9% chance for Map Drops to be Duplicated how worthy u think to take up to 14% or 16% chance for Map Drops to be Duplicated from 9%?

5 why all those who grinded bosses took atlas node Enriched Entities(duplicate map boss)? if twinned boss/multi boss wont drop extra maps/guards why all them take it node "Enriched Entities"?

6 also how good that 10% chance to award double progress towards encountering eldrich? as i get its just make faster on 2 or 3 maps right? so instead of 28 maps need run only 26 or 25 maps? or its better? is there more i missed with there node 10% chance to award double progress towards encountering eldrich?
worthy to take it? or its not much differents?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on May 12, 2022, 1:01:57 PM
Last bumped on May 18, 2022, 7:26:59 PM
Definetly had double (identical) elder and conqueror map drops last league, so that should work.

Cant answer 2 though and dont really care for 3, itll happen over time :)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
dupe maps work yes, twin bosses does nothing.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
1. For sure you can have duplicate guardian maps, had plenty in Archnemesis

2. Doesn't matter how many bosses are in a map, you get synthesis/guardian maps on completion, when you kill the last boss

3. Probably fastest way to get synthesis/guardian maps while self-sustaining your maps pool is to clear the maps properly, as fast as possible. When you have too many maps and want to get rid of low pack size / low items quantity maps, of course, you can rush to the boss to speed up the process.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 12, 2022, 10:58:45 AM
"
6_din_49 wrote:
1. For sure you can have duplicate guardian maps, had plenty in Archnemesis

2. Doesn't matter how many bosses are in a map, you get synthesis/guardian maps on completion, when you kill the last boss

3. Probably fastest way to get synthesis/guardian maps while self-sustaining your maps pool is to clear the maps properly, as fast as possible. When you have too many maps and want to get rid of low pack size / low items quantity maps, of course, you can rush to the boss to speed up the process.

ty for reply <3

1 how useful/worthy 0,5% chance duplicate map nodes u think? if i have 9% chance for Map Drops to be Duplicated how worthy u think to take up to 14% or 16% chance for Map Drops to be Duplicated from 9%?

2 why all those who grinded bosses took atlas node Enriched Entities(duplicate map boss)? if twinned boss/multi boss wont drop extra maps/guards why all them take it node "Enriched Entities"?

3 also how good that 10% chance to award double progress towards encountering eldrich? as i get its just make faster on 2 or 3 maps right? so instead of 28 maps need run only 26 or 25 maps? or its better? is there more i missed with there node 10% chance to award double progress towards encountering eldrich?
worthy to take it? or its not much differents?
2. The duplicated MAP (so no impact on guardians) bosses had their pros, paired with some other passives like additional currencies, eldricht altars.. or with Metamorph (also useful to rush the 50 metamorph challenge).

3. The point of getting a bit more progress on eldricht encounters is pretty obvious : farming the new uniques on Exarch/Galactus, their eldricht currencies and so on.
Just the Exarch invitation itself was selling for multiple exalted orbs.. So speeding through quick maps such as Shore, it was guaranteed free ex every now and then :)
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
Last edited by fistoz on May 12, 2022, 1:53:42 PM
"
fistoz wrote:
2. The duplicated MAP (so no impact on guardians) bosses had their pros, paired with some other passives like additional currencies, eldricht altars.. or with Metamorph (also useful to rush the 50 metamorph challenge).

3. The point of getting a bit more progress on eldricht encounters is pretty obvious : farming the new uniques on Exarch/Galactus, their eldricht currencies and so on.
Just the Exarch invitation itself was selling for multiple exalted orbs.. So speeding through quick maps such as Shore, it was guaranteed free ex every now and then :)

ty for reply <3

about 3. i mean its just 2 or 3 maps faster than w/o it righ? so is it rly that worthy to take it IF its only 2 or 3 maps savin time...
or its not 2 or 3 maps? mby its more maps savin? from 28 to what maps it can reduce?
i just wanna add more content and all passives RLY needed so i think IF its worth to drop/remove 10% chance to award double progress towards encountering eldrich OR its RLY good node? if its good node can say how good its?

if i have 9% chance for Map Drops to be Duplicated how worthy u think to take up to 14% or 16% chance for Map Drops to be Duplicated from 9%? Its so hard to decide so no idea what drop... more chance to duplicate map or 10% eldritch progress?

ty <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info