Private Leagues for Path of Exile: Sentinel are now available!

The Private Leagues for the Sentinel expansion launch are now available! Those of you who are planning to play in a Private Sentinel League at launch are now able to create them beforehand. Click here to set up your Private League (don't forget to double check the start time of your league upon creating)! Please note that you won't be able to participate in these events until they officially launch on May 13th (PDT).
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
where's all the stash tab in standard. I'm missing a lot and since league and patch note don't appeal to me. Please bring me back all I looted
Hype! OwO
Tried out the mittens private league this past league, that was pretty fun, like a mini gauntlet.
ty <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
When will private leagues come to console?
"
danger16 wrote:
where's all the stash tab in standard. I'm missing a lot and since league and patch note don't appeal to me. Please bring me back all I looted

there's a checkbox on the top right side of the stash that hides your remove only tabs, you can uncheckit and see all the stuff you had from the league, but you need to manually move everything to the standard tabs
Torrent When ?
XD XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info