CONSOLE QOL! URGENT!

Hello GGG, please show some love to console players and add a autocast feature for one skill like on PC. I have been playing on console since the game became available and I have been playing on PC since the early days, I have spent hundreds of dollars on micotransactions to support this game.
Adding this feature would greatly increase player satisfaction and ease of play.
Last bumped on May 12, 2022, 6:33:02 AM
"
Klax1988 wrote:
Hello GGG, please show some love to console players and add a autocast feature for one skill like on PC. I have been playing on console since the game became available and I have been playing on PC since the early days, I have spent hundreds of dollars on micotransactions to support this game.
Adding this feature would greatly increase player satisfaction and ease of play.

which auto cast feature? lol
having an instant cast on left click?
you can have that on console...
cringe post, dont read.
There is no such feature as you mention on console equivalent to "instant cast on left click" which is a big downside to console
"
Klax1988 wrote:
There is no such feature as you mention on console equivalent to "instant cast on left click" which is a big downside to console

to be honest, holding down "A" on xbox, works like that.
obviously you dont have the movement on top, but still.
tried it with vortex, worked as if it was on left click.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info